Friday, November 23, 2012

Commodities

Commodities. They are the stocks of agriculture. People from around trade various agricultural items, but for every winner, there is a loser. Some traders are brokers. They take in trades from other people and get a commission. Also, there are speculators. They use their own money and trade without a broker. I just thought that I would share that before.......STORYTIME!!!

I have recently seen a few documentaries on commodities trading, and what I conclude is that it is almost as risky as options trading. No dividends are paid. No extra money is paid. I recommend that you stay away from this.


Happy business!

2 comments:

  1. I learned something new! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to teach anyone whenever I can!

      Delete